Friday, January 21, 2011

Carls Jr Sunway Pyramid

Me here at the `almost ther` wit dis huge ad bout the place....
 Carls Jr. here we came....yum yum....
 takin the gravy  first....I shud go for the salsa sauce instead...hurmmm
 waitin...and keep waitin...

walaa....here it comeeee......yummmiliciossssss...........1 bacon cheese burger wit chili cheese fries.....
 i`am ready to eat.........
 highlight the fud again......we can see the cheeseeeeee attackin the fud.....kind of remind me with the Man Vs Food series...hahahhahah
 i din kno dat i wil look dat ugly eatin dis huge burger....hahha....bacon...yummyy...
 before....
 afterrrrrrr...............
my tiny little bite......pack la the bacon....yummyyy
enjoy....but a little tips from me, make sure dat ur stomach is empty if u want to dine here.....sengsara la me finishing the fooddd......nway.....5 star guys for the burger lover out ther...~

No comments:

Post a Comment