600 g rice
450 g Grated coconut, extract 5 cups of milk by adding equal amount of water
4 Fragrant screwpine (pandan) leaves, tie into knot
2 cm Ginger, slice finely
6 Shallots, slice finely
3 cloves Garlic, slice finely
1 teaspoon Salt
1 piece Cinnamon
- Wash the rice and drain well.
- Put rice, coconut milk and other ingredients into a pot or electric rice cooker and cook until all liquid is absorbed.
- Loosen rice grain and test for fineness.
- Add a little water if the rice is not well-cooked.
- Cover the pot tightly until rice is fluffy.
To serve :
Serve the rice hot with sambal ikan bilis (anchovies), prawns, sliced cucumber, hard boiled eggs and fried peanuts. Now breakfast is ready...yummy...^^ you also can add others food such as fried chicken to make it more delicious...the choice is yours..hee..happy tryin..^^